- Biyik and A. Kahraman. A model predictive controller for optimal thermal load management in building HVAC systems. Invited to a special issue of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, under review.
- Biyik. A distributed control algorithm for managing flexible loads in buildings with demand response participation. In preparation, to be submitted to Energy and Buildings
- Biyik, H. G. Ozcan, M. Araz. Exergy based optimal regulation of building thermal loads. In preparation, to be submitted to Applied Energy.
- Jain, A. Chakrabortty, E. Biyik. Distributed wide-area control of power system oscillations under communication and actuation constraints, Control Engineering Practice, (74), 132-143, (2018).
- Biyik and M. A. Husein. Damping wide-area oscillations in power systems: a model predictive control design, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 26: 467-478 (2018).
Conference publications related to the project are listed as C1-C2 below:
- Biyik and A. Kahraman. Optimal Control of Building HVAC Loads for Demand Response Participation. In Proceedings of the 3th South East European Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems. Novi Sad, Serbia, June 30-July 4, 2018
- Biyik, A. Hepbasli, M. Araz, R. Yao, M. Shahrestani, E. Essah, L. Shao, A. Oliveira, T. del Cano, E. Rico, J. L. Lechon. Experimental Evaluation of a Building IntegratedPhotovoltaic System for Peak Load Reduction Potential. In Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Sciences, Singapore, January 29-30, 2018.